A retreat is an opportunity to enjoy simple and peaceful living, and to learn how to cultivate the energy of mindfulness. Attending a retreat is a vital way to nourish our practice, deepen our awareness, and cultivate our compassion and kindness toward ourselves and others.
SnowFlower offers scholarships to assist SnowFlowers to go on retreat. Scholarships are available for all SnowFlower, regional retreats in the Plum Village Tradition, and visits/retreats to national Plum Village Monasteries. To request a scholarship, please fill out the Request for Scholarship Assistance from SnowFlower to Attend a Retreat form and email it to email@example.com
Regional Plum Village Retreats
Retreats at Plum Village Monasteries and Practice Centers
Please check the individual monasteries for their up-to-date retreat information. Currently, there are only virtual retreats.
Plum Village (near Bordeaux, France)
- Virtual Retreat: “How to sit: A deep dive into art of sitting meditation” – January 29-31, 2021
- Virtual Retreat: “Action from the Heart: Harnessing the power of understanding and love to change the world” – February 24-28, 2021
- Virtual Retreat: “A weekend of mindfulness” – April 2-4, 2021
- Virtual Retreat: “The art of inner healing: Befriending ourselves, rediscovering our inner wisdom” – May 14-16, 2021
- Virtual Retreat: “Wake Up retreat: With collective awakening, everything is possible” – May 26-30, 2021
- Virtual Retreat: “Neuroscience Retreat: A 5-day retreat exploring Thich Nhat Hanh’s teachings on consciousness, in dialogue with science” – June 16-20, 2021
Magnolia Grove Meditation Practice Center (Batesville, MS)
Blue Cliff Monastery (Pine Bush, NY)
Deer Park Monastery (Escondido, CA)