Below are some Local Meditation Groups that have SnowFlowers as core/founding members. We encourage you to check them out and connect with them if fitting. Also, there is a list of Regional Thich Nhat Hanh Sanghas to check out if you’re out and about.
Local Meditation Groups
Madison LGBTQI Meditation Group: a safe space where LGBTQI identified people can deepen the practice of meditation and mindfulness, while cultivating a sense of community and belonging within the LGBTQI meditation group and the Madison meditation community as a whole.
Mindful Man aims to create a safe and supportive environment in which men of all backgrounds and sexual orientations can learn and deepen their mindfulness practice.
Regional Thich Nhat Hanh Sanghas
Below is a list of regional Thich Nhat Hanh Sanghas, but you are also welcome to explore the International Sangha Directory so you can find a sangha while you’re away from home.
- Milwaukee Mindfulness Practice Center – Milwaukee, WI
- Open Heart Mindfulness Community – Green Bay, WI
- Many Ways of Peace Sangha – Eagle River, WI
- Red Cedar Buddha Sangha – Menomonie, WI
- Lakeside Buddha Sangha – Evanston, IL
- Blooming Heart Sangha – Minneapolis, MN
- Prairie River Sangha – Quad Cities
- Winding Path Sangha – Iowa City, IA