SnowFlower Sangha is an organization of mindfulness practitioners. Sangha is currently structured around the hub of the Steering Council, which encourages community decision making by soliciting feedback from the SnowFlower Community before making decisions which effect the Sangha. The Steering Council’s role is to address community issues, attend to legal and budgetary issues, and sponsor the Annual Meeting.
Around the hub of the Steering Council, there are numerous committees and volunteers:
- The Finance Committee ensures that SnowFlower makes judicious use of the contributions it receives. Here is the 2018 SnowFlower Budget.
- The Schedulers Committee plans and schedules meetings that support and sustain mindfulness practice of members. The Schedulers Committee allows SnowFlower to share its wisdom by rotating leadership of the meetings.
SnowFlower relies on volunteers who bring mindful and respectful attention to support the Sangha. Take a look at the Roles & Responsibilities (03/18) to see all the various ways volunteers support SnowFlower. If you are interested in volunteering, contact a member of the Steering Council (below) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steering Council Members
Gloria Green, Treasurer
Amy Krohn, Vice-President
Zach Smith, Secretary
Rosebud Sparer, President
Current as of 2/2018
Steering Council Minutes
- Steering Council Meeting Minutes (08/18)
- Steering Council Meeting Minutes (05/18)
- Steering Council Meeting Minutes (02/18)
- Steering Council Meeting Minutes (12/17)
- Steering Council Meeting Minutes (09/17)
Annual Meeting Minutes
Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws and Policies
- SnowFlower Articles of Incorporation (02/16)
- SnowFlower Bylaws (02/16)
- SnowFlower List Serv Guidelines for Posting (8/18)