SnowFlower Sangha is a community that practices mindfulness and meditation in the tradition of Plum Village and Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh since 1991.
SnowFlower offers a welcoming and supportive community for all who are interested in practicing understanding and compassion. Regardless of the color of your skin, gender identity, age, level of practice, or cultural or spiritual background, we welcome you wholeheartedly into our community. We hope you will find a safe and welcoming home for your mindfulness practice at SnowFlower.
“It is by taking good care of your breath, of your body, of your feelings, that you can build a good community.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
Spring Day of Mindfulness – Finding Our True Home: Enriching Our Lives with Sangha
March 16th from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm at Holy Wisdom in Middleton WI
This SnowFlower Spring Day of Mindfulness is led by SnowFlower leaders Gloria Green and Susan O’Leary.
- For more information see the Retreat flyer
- Register for the retreat
- Learn more about the Zen Calligraphy offering
- Sign up to participate in Zen Calligraphy offering
- March 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- March 26 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- March 27 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- March 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm